Pages

31082011

I said it.
I'm not an active blogger☺.

Hahhahaha, firstly, I must sayy .. HAPPY NATIONAL DAY :) !

Secondly.
Hmph, seriously, I found that I've changed MUCH.
Really much o.o .
Appearance, attitude, result for BM *LOL* and BC *SAD*, height, taste, favourite colors ...
And more and more.

I bet that my cutie primary friends cant recognize me.
But I know, they surely are changing too.

Everyone was changing.

I knew it.

Yeahh.
They're changing too.

It's normal.
It's normal.
It's normal.
It's normal.
It's normal.
It's normal.
It's normal.
It's normal.

CHEH , NOTHING SPECIAL.
I DON'T MIND ;) .


Wheeeeeeeeeeeee .
Feel so happy when spamming with yanping xD
Feel so happy when spamming with yeejing xD
Feel so happy when chatting with chuyin xD
Everything come smoothly when have them :D .

But, what will happen when they're changed?
I scare .
Really scare .

God Will Bless Me For Everything .

I trust it .
Wish that's real.

I'm not that brave.
I scare everything,

:V

Beloved,
QianZhi :B

0 comments:

Post a Comment