Pages

04092011

Whees.
Suddenly got PEOPLE come my blog.
I'm shy -^^- .

Hi.
Em, went to Cheryl's blog.
Feel like want to comment something but lastly nothing ther :P .
Em, but then I really have many many things wanna to tell her :D .
Since she's gotta to MIGRASI -.-'' .


Hey.
Friend Forever no need say everyday.
I trust that, even thought we didn't talk everyday, stalk everyday, spam everyday, but if you miss me, I will feel it and it last our friendship. Forever.
Yeah.
But I'm not trying to say that; YOU MUST MISS ME EVERYDAY !
I just want you to miss me, in your life.
Maybe once a year? Or just one time in many many many years?
I've no idea :P .

Just like right now I'm still missing my cutie Cai Ee, Kai Chen, June, Yi Qian and more and more and more .

We DIDN'T CHAT or what.

Okay, I admit, I've chat with Yi Qian :P .

Anyway, I trust that when we meet each other, we'll HAVE A NICE NICE NICE NICE DAY :D !
And I know, YOU and I will too :)))) .


Em . And I think that's call FRIENDSHIP FOREVER :) ?

Maybe we will meet 10 years later?
Or even 100 years later?

Who knows and Who cares?

We always meet in heart EVERYDAY !


I hope you know what I'm trying to say. ILYM(: .


p/s : Senget Head Stalker and Yinn don't envy :P .
p/s/s : Of course I'm talking to you two, too ;) .


Beloved,
QianZhi C:

0 comments:

Post a Comment