Pages

30092011

WAHAHA.
Just realized that I've really addicted to computer, facebook, MAPLE :O .
It's too bad.

Aihs, visited CHERYL's bloggie and just realized another fact,
I'M REALLY NOT AN ACTIVE BLOGGER -.- .

Okay. I don't care :P .


Well. Exam is around the corner.
But I really don't have the STUDY MOOD.
Even thought already have a "MIND PLAN".
But don't really think it's work.
Feel that I'm not that discipline :P .

RiaRia call me put 4D's :O .

I just know ,

Don't know.
Don't really know.
Don't really exactly know.
Don't really exactly know everything.

Haihs :( .



Study is such a tiring work D: .


- Comments for CHERYL's :LAUGH.SMILE.JOY -

Lazy comment in your SMALL C-BOX :P .

EYH. TELL ME LAUGH AT ME WHAT THINGS LAHHH -.- 

If not I da si ni ARH ! 




Not really know why you're sad for no tears, 
but anyway, CHEERS ;D !


-skip-


:O .
Please do something to person that you lovee.
LERHUIYI so nice :O .
Hey, Stalker Hui Yi , will you help me too when I've this kind of problem?


JJ's sound is soft and relax for me :D.
and GOHCHEEYEE !
Maybe your lovely GOHCHEEYEOW loves he too !

SNAGGLETOOTH is given by dearest God.
Wasabi taught us need to KEPERCAYAAN KEPADA TUHAN.
Haihs, didn't listen to wasabi, da si ni.
Jiu Xiang Da Siu Qiong Jiang , Da Si Ni :P .



 Beloved,
QianZhi :O