Pages

19112011

Ha, back to English.

Well, today is the last day of Cambridge.
No tears, No party, No feeling.
LOL. They just tuition friends right, no need special feeling lah :P .
Plus, next year I won't be there anymore. Why should I care them?
LOL, but my sister commented me as a people that keep been ignored -.- .
Prefect board is like this, Cambridge also.
She said that probably is my problem..

But I've thinking bout' it so long.





Yeah, I think she's right .









But, why is LERYEEJING, CHERYLKHOR, WONGCHUYIN so good with me?
But, why is BEHYUFARN, WANPUIYAN, AMELIAEU so good with me?
But, why is ANNALOW, MOKSHIYEN so good with me?















Didn't you notice it?
I just keep repeating the same name.
My world is cramp. 














Problem is FOUNDED.
Solution is UNKNOWN.

















Ha, actually that call anti social. That's all. CHEH. XD


Beloved,
QianZhi :/