Pages

24112011

Hello.

Wheee, < Secret Garden > very nice ^^ .
Looking forward to the last episode, haha xD . Although, I just watch until episode 7 -.- . And there're 20 episode !!
Never mind, I'll finished it ^^.

LOL . Suddenly remember I still got 6 books to go..
I mean, 7 books.
LOL , regret to lend so many books T.T .
Wish they're nice to read , seriously.
If not I will waste my energy to take them to school , >.< .
Better pray.

Okay, well, recently my life is really awesome. HAHAHHA xD .
Although no friend teman me but I can play game, I can watch TV, I can do anything that I want xD .
Imma Blessed Child, :) .


Oh yeah. I think I need to announce that I won't be here from 27th of November until 5th of December :) .
Will go to holidays. LOL , hhahaha dont ask me go where lah.
Feel so weird when tell you all :P .
Anyway, looking forward to this Sunday :) .


Going to add a song in blog since feel need to listen something when im playing DDT , WHEE.
But have no idea with should put what song, LOL >.< .

Never mind. Will found it .

:)


Beloved,
QianZhi :)