Pages

25122011

 Skiped last one. Finally finished all :):):):).





Hmph, Merry Christmas :).






Santa Claus, Have a nice day!
Reindeers, Have a super super super nice day, please!








Jesus, Happy birthday! :):).




Hi all.
Know what?
I'm really lack of talking right now -.- .
Feel like don't know how to communicate anymore.
Sad caseeeeeee.
Someone help me thanks .___.

Okay, Seriously, I think its because I didn't even go out to exercise.
Stay at home and do those things that USELESS, HELPLESS, HOPELESS.
LOL.
No wonder I seems change a lot when chatting -.- .
Well not change, its just .. forgot  to chat politely.
So, please don't feel irritating while chatting with me nowadays >.< .
I will try to remember how to chat = = .
I mean, I will LEARN! LOL :B .


Sorry YeeJing :( .
I really get addicted to TETRIS BATTLE and can't focus to chat with you..
Okay, IM GOTTA QUIT IT !!!!!!!!
Aiyar, dont so cruel -.- .
I will try to play lesser instead of DON'T PLAY.
EHEHEHE :P .
And tell me which buku rujukan nicer when back to school!
I want copy 9A's wannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;);) .


And ChuYin, WOW.
Your MP done not as nice as you imagine?
Don't be sad, and just try harder next time :):).
Plus, you've got a precious experience right?
I know that's not enough for you but, this is what you can think right now.
EHEHE:).


And Cheryl, LOL seldom chat with you lah.
Since you have BIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIGBIG SUPER BIG business :P:P.
Keep fly lai fly qu -.- , won't pening kepala? Weirdo o.o .
Anyway, sorry to you too, still keep playing tetris when chatting with you even though we chat less.
Sad hor, aiyor you not enough attractive -.- .


And you.
Sorry for didn't find you anymore and didn't on MSN.
I miss you. Although I know you won't see this.
ONEPIECEROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
HAHA :) .


Alright, still left one week.
I would like to spend it with my cutie cousins.
Say goodbye to USELESS, HELPLESS, HOPELESS thingie.
Say hello to the SUN :) .

AHAHA, and must train my communicate skill too!
Cannot simply affected by those drama ._.
Those RUDE drama -.- .



Beloved,
QianZhi :)



P/S : 山羊不懂得表达,难以沟通;不切实际,