So, today is a last day, last month, last week, last friday for 2011.
Time flew faster than my expect :( .
Well, I did spent my time on outing, EHEHEHE.
But, honestly, I just spent ONE DAY on that = = .
And so ... I haven't get use to talking .____. .
Anyway, yesterday have skype with cheryl and lerjing, I think I didn't done anything rude right? Did I ? LOL >.< .
Nevermindddddd, I know they wont mind :P .
Erm, okay lah, sorry for doing anything rude anyway >.< .
EHEHEHE.
HMPHHH.
Left 2 hours and 15 minutes and we'll hug to the new yearrrrrrrr .
Looking forward to my expression, LOL XD .
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHHH.
Well, please attention and read my words carefully. These are true and sincere :) .
First, I would like to apologize to everyone that I hurt.
Most of the time I just feel angry at that moment and hurt you with my bad words.
I'm so sorry if I really hurt your heart badly. Please don't mind.
Always feel regret after scolded anyone. Especially bros.
YO BROS, sorry lahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't mad on me >.< .
Anyway, eyh sometimes you two really noisy -.- . Don't so childish lah, everything also can fight -.- -.- -.- .
Opps, I think I'm scolding you two again -.- .
Secondly, I would like to appreciate to everyone.
No matter friends, enemies, or even strangers.
Oh, and Parents :) .
Glad to have friends to miss :) .
Glad to have friends to chat and argue and play around again :) .
Glad to have friends to ask many many questions :) .
Glad to have friends to tell many many many news :) .
Glad to have friends to teach many many many many things :) .
Glad to have friends.
Glad to have enemies to hate :) .
Glad to have enemies to think what's wrong :) .
Glad to have enemies to be strong :) .
Glad to have enemies to know what's real world is :) .
Glad to have enemies to let tears come down reasonable :) .
Glad to have enemies.
Glad to have strangers for what?
For chance to become friends :) or either enemies.
Friend is better than enemy anyways -.-
And Parents , Thanks for let me live on this world :):).
And lastly,
HAPPY NEW YEAR :):).
Beloved,
QianZhi :)
