Pages

12022012

LOL nowadays live like a piece of shit .
EPIC FAILED :( .



I'm not sure whether the people will come again or not.
But I wish she saw this.

-
Maybe you thought that I'm so petty or whatever.
But you know what?
For that sake, I scolded by ALL MY FAMILY MEMBERS.
They said I'm wasting their time, said why I'm so ma fan, said why I'm so stupid, said why can't I faster choose a thing and settle it quickly.

WTF WTF AND WTF.

But however, I felt so happy.
This was my first time to buy for my friend.
FIRST TIME.
I was looking forward, I was soooooo happy.
I wanted to look her expression. Surprise? Happy? Appreciate? EHHEE I wonder.

That night I sleep late. Because of excited, because of my sister.


Reached school.
I saw you. And I forgot we go to where do what.
But I know I told ya, GIVE SHE AFTER I'M BACK.

And what I saw after I back is, my effort, my heart, was gone.


So what I gain?
Nothing but scold like shit.
Nothing but lots of disappointed.
Nothing Nothing and Nothing.
Just a heap of rubbish.

I even didn't get any appreciate. Well, maybe one?
IDK. I really no mood to listen anything at that moment.

Because this is my first time to buy a gift.
I wanted to know what will it be.
I wanted to know the mood that describe by many books - 施比受更有福.
And lastly? WTF/


I thought everybody know it.
She and I doesn't as close as you and another she.
Maybe it's because I didn't in love before, maybe it's because I'm not sit beside her.
Whatever.








So now I'm angry to it, what's wrong?







Can't I be angry?







Shouldn't I be angry?








Or I don't have the right?







:( .

-


And yesterday.
Like shit too.



I'm quiet when I saw strangers.
Nobody know this fact.
Very funny.


...