Because, I'm going to describe my real true feeling bout' today :D /
I need to let you all know first, I watched two movies just now.
< The Last Song > and < 新少林寺 > .
And I'm going to say, to type bout' this two for this post.
If you're not interested, welcome to press the red button at the right upper side.
If you're interested, please, do read everything with your heart. THE REAL HEART :) .
And I trust that you can get a lots of things. Just like me.
- < The Last Song > -
Well, I don't really know how to describe this movie...
Since it isn't that unique :P .
EHHEHE, this kind of movie always exist of the tv :B .
The story line is like,
- A girl, met a boy, fall in love, and then argue, and then boy leave, then boy back, and chase back the girl.
AHHA, yeah that's right.
But this story still have another story.
I'm not sure bout' this story. Actually, this story is create by my imagination. Because I didn't watch this movie from start :P . So I imagine the beginning by myself lohhhhh.
- A boy, have cancer, so divorce with the girl, and live alone, and suddenly call the girl brings their two children come to his house to have a stay, and then live happily with the children, and then, dead.
This story is for the girl, Roonie's parents.
It's a imagine story, though. To make it becomes perfect in my brain.
So don't mind if I said wrongly ;) .
Hmph, actually I did cry a little for this movie.
Because it's quite touch.. although I already know what will the story goes.
-
Her father knows to play piano and so she.
Her father compose a song for she.
But he when he plays, his hands pain. It's cancer. Not Flu or Cough or Fever.
But he wanted to finish it still.
He wish to.
So Roonie helps he finish it.
:) .
Roonie actually is a cold and unfriendly girl.
She's like a weirdo you know - -
But the man, Will loves she.
Because he found her heart.
:) .
But Will's mother don't like Roonie.
Because she's not a high education girl.
But Will still loves her.
:) .
-
And many many many many things happen.
Arghhhhhh, very nice.
Because it's quite touch.. although I already know what will the story goes.
-
Her father knows to play piano and so she.
Her father compose a song for she.
But he when he plays, his hands pain. It's cancer. Not Flu or Cough or Fever.
But he wanted to finish it still.
He wish to.
So Roonie helps he finish it.
:) .
Roonie actually is a cold and unfriendly girl.
She's like a weirdo you know - -
But the man, Will loves she.
Because he found her heart.
:) .
But Will's mother don't like Roonie.
Because she's not a high education girl.
But Will still loves her.
:) .
-
And many many many many things happen.
Arghhhhhh, very nice.
- "Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes it makes you love them more" - Roonie's father's letter.
- < 新少林寺 > -
这是一部动作片, 但却让我泪流满面.
这电影让我真正的哭了. 是说那种有声音的哭.
哭到连我自己也被吓到了.
天啊. 多久没这样了. :B .
说真的, 我很不想回顾.
抱歉, 自己去看吧. 我怕我又再一次无法控制我自己.
EHHEHE.
值得一看.
真的.
我不喜欢它的开头, 但结尾真的很棒 :) /

刘德华好棒, 好帅 XD .
很好看很好看.
GRRRRRRRRRR, 我不知道要如何形容/
反正就是很好看就对了.
- "一生随缘, 随缘一生, 才能过得舒坦" - 净觉.
Appreciate that my eyes still can see things.
Appreciate that my hears still can hear things.
Appreciate that I'm Malaysian, know Chinese and English.
And so I watched this two awesome movies.
:) .
p/s: I watched < Tomorrow Never Dies > at night, lol. Michelle Yeoh really beautiful, ahha XD . The movie not bad too :D . James Bond very handsomeeeee, haha, XD .
p/s/s: Will very handsome too ! :D:D:D:D:D .
- < 新少林寺 > -
这是一部动作片, 但却让我泪流满面.
这电影让我真正的哭了. 是说那种有声音的哭.
哭到连我自己也被吓到了.
天啊. 多久没这样了. :B .
说真的, 我很不想回顾.
抱歉, 自己去看吧. 我怕我又再一次无法控制我自己.
EHHEHE.
值得一看.
真的.
我不喜欢它的开头, 但结尾真的很棒 :) /
刘德华好棒, 好帅 XD .
很好看很好看.
GRRRRRRRRRR, 我不知道要如何形容/
反正就是很好看就对了.
- "一生随缘, 随缘一生, 才能过得舒坦" - 净觉.
Appreciate that my eyes still can see things.
Appreciate that my hears still can hear things.
Appreciate that I'm Malaysian, know Chinese and English.
And so I watched this two awesome movies.
:) .
p/s: I watched < Tomorrow Never Dies > at night, lol. Michelle Yeoh really beautiful, ahha XD . The movie not bad too :D . James Bond very handsomeeeee, haha, XD .
p/s/s: Will very handsome too ! :D:D:D:D:D .
QianZhi :).
