Pages

28052011

HOOOOOOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY !

Okay. Be calm and just wanna to tell those who are in holidays,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS ! :D


嗯.
我真的不爽她了.
超级超级不爽.
Feel like wanna to recruit a killer and KILL SHE.
But I can't. How a sad case is that D; .

PEKCEK 尽在不言中.
笔墨难以形容啊.


Hmm.
Actually I have nothing to tell.
But I just wanna to type.
And so I typed many crap :P .
HEHEHE.
IDC.
I just want to express my feelingggggggg.

Nobody force you to see my post :) .


Nowadays are holidays.
Be in house and do a prefect Marie Curie :D.
It's might be some boring but I think its better than study.

Or it will be more boring?
Oh Who knows?
And ,

WHO CARES?

I just want to RELAX :D .



我常常觉得,流下一滴眼泪,需要很久很久.
但是人越长大,就越习惯于压抑内心的真实感受
不再放声大哭放声大笑
,什么都只是淡淡的点到为止.

好像越来越没有什么事情,可以让伤心到立刻落泪,最终,我们变成了不会哭的小孩.


How sad is it :) .


Beloved,
QianZhi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment