Pages

30052011

WAHAHA .
LOVE LENKA :D ♥


Today was nice.
Its tired.
But its better than nothing. ^^

Went to Shi Yen's house for giving back her disk.
And then, she invite me to watch the anime : Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

OMG, thats seriously awesome!
FUNNY + CUTE :D !

But of course, I wont watch finish the episode.
IT HAVE TOTALLY 100+
ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO WATCH FINISH for me. :P

I have try to watch finish 2 anime.

And FAILED 2 times :V .

HAHA,
Anime is nice but Im not nice.
NO PATIENCE. :)


By the way,
She played BOOMZ.

BOOMZ.
B O O M Z.
B OOOOOO M Z.

LOLS !
Thats my game before .__.
But now, QUIT.

Oh, anyway, her brother is a pro i think - -
And Im not dare to say my opinion :P
I have stress there - -
Keep think : AMITOFO, better dont say wrong things ! = =


HAHA,
Thats my day.


Its an ADVENTURE day actually xD



Beloved,
QianZhi :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment