I almost type my title as 0330 .
I think I have the 0330 poison :D .
You dont know whats 0330?
OMG !
Kay let you know NOW :D
0330 - U-KISS
Blahh.
Its NICE !
And I think I also have the poison of K-POP !
THEYRE AWESOME ! :D
WAHAHA .
But still love the English song MOST ♥ .
Now is time for Jessie J :D .
Price Tag - Jessie J
The End of The World - Lenka
SIBEH NICE
SIBEH SIBEH NICE
If you didn't mix it the music, you will feel nice too :D .
REMEMBER, LISTEN ONE-BY-ONE !
But not force you to listen according sequence, of course - -
Not force you to listen all too, of course - -
BUT
ALL ARE AWESOME !
If you not going to listen, then
BUH BYE @@
Beloved,
QianZhi :)
QianZhi :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment