I would prefer to say hello to myself.
Well, Back to Malaysia. :) .
Trying to get use to my old style: Listen Music, Play Computer Games, Reading, Playing, etc.
Seriously, its the first time that I didn't miss my bed much.
LOL, I think I miss there right now.
There's awesome, hahahah :D .
Anyway, I'm Malaysian.
Whee.
You know, there's really many handsome boyboy :D:D.
Even a steward also very nice, ahaha.
Malaysia have handsome boyboy too, actually.
There're two at my group, WAHAHAHAA xD.
And I keep, you know, just like a ppl who didn't saw handsome boyboy before, LOL sad.
KwangHua NOBODY NICE. LOL.
Moreover, they speak nice. Soft and gentle.
Even though just 14.
Oh my, just same age with me.
HOW COME I'VE NO FEELING WITH THEM?!
Hahaha, but they speak Cantonese.
Its a sad case that I didn't speak nice Cantonese.
So, I just listen to what they're talking.
JUST LISTEN.
LOL, cant even try to talk with them, so sad man -.- .
LOLOLOL, I look like a HUA CHI.
Haha, whatever.
I've learnt many things through this trip.
M A N Y T H I N G S : ) .
Dont ever try to escape from a bad thing.
You will face it anyway at the future.
And it will be more serious if you've tried to escape.
Face it as soon as possible.
Beloved,
QianZhi :)
