Pages

06122011

Hello everybody.


Wheeeee, so today I've spent my time on watching VIDEOS.
LOL, not DRAMA but VIDEOS.
It's Music Videos. Not < Secret Garden > anymore. LOL.
But later it will be a "YES" .

Anyway, now really, ohmygosh, totally fall in love with K-POP.
But my K-POP is just the music, not the singer. EHEHE.

Erm. Well, some singers are nice, too. HAHA.

T-ara - Cry Cry.




Seriously, it's a really unique music video.
Does there any singer's music video over 10 minutes or even 5 minutes?
T-ara did, HAHA.

Kay Anyway, the girl character is Ji-Yeon :):) .
She's cool, ohmygosh !
Love she since a long time ago, through < The Master Of Study > . 
Whee, she's so cute in that drama. EHEHE.

Okay, By the way, this song is nice too :):) .
If I didn't mistaken, this is Ballad Version.
Real Audio Version is faster :) .
But I think this is nicer :D !


2NE1 - Lonely




It's nice :) .
It's nice It's nice :):) .
You know, although someone told me that 2NE1 isn't as pretty as others, but the song's quality is more important than appearance right?
Plus, I don't have a nice appearance, too.

Oh. Actually someone told me their songs always been edited.
LOL. Never mind.
I think it's a good edit :) .
Not too over, just right enough.
And its just my taste, yeah :DDD .



Beloved,
QianZhi :)