Pages

13122011

Hi there.

Er, I've quit a game again. DDT.


Well, I always quit games but I seldom mention it, hhaha.
I just mention those I've addicted on it :D:D.
Feel very proud that I'm not addicted on it anymore, and so I tell everyone, through BLOG :D:D.


Okay, it's just a random ._. .



LOL, you know what?
Right now, the two kiddo is playing a game call: Capture Each Other And Edit The Picha Like An Idiot And Laugh At Each Other Picha Like HELL -.- .
Ohmygosh -.- , did I do that before?!
Of course, NOPE , since I didn't have a twin sister -.- -.- -.- .

Ayyh. Sometimes I really wonder about what if I have a twin sister?

Sure argue and rob and envy for everything. LOOLLOL :P .

Ohmygosh! Just like them so? They always make noise -.- .
So that's the reason?!
THEY'RE ENVY-EACH-OTHER-ING?!!!

But what can they envy ? -.-
Maybe its bout' the quantity of FOOD .___________. .
LOL, that should be me the one who envy bout' food = = .
Maybe its bout' CLOTHES?
WAHHHHHHHH ..
BU HUI BAH?! -.-
Maybe its bout' entertainment?
WHATTHEHECK, THEY WATCH AND ROB MY TV WHOLE DAY -.- .
Maybe its bout' ..

GIRLFRIEND?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL HELL YEAH, THAT'S THE REASON ! :D:D:D




" It's okay to admit your bad. It's okay to be imperfect. But just, don't feel you're always the right. "


I love this. HAHA.
Trying to be that, (: . Trying to not to feel I'm right always (: .

 I always think I'm right and scold my brothers -.- .

Sorry jiayijiacheng, but please don't ever let me see you both cry under the blanket.
I will SCOLD YOU BADLY ! :P:P .


MEN DON'T CRY EASILY, got it? ;)



Okay, it's another random ._. .

Beloved,
QianZhi : >