Pages

15122011


Feel like can't finish the 6 books that I lend. :( .
I'll try to finish those within a week anyway :):) . 


Good afternoon.


So, know what?
I really love to play the piano.
It makes me feel good, :) .
Sometimes I will feel appreciate that I could learn to play piano.
Even thought I'm not learn at younger, and reach a better grade right now.

It's amazing when done playing a song. :D:D::D:D:D.
Especially there's no song -since I start to learn until now- that you don't love !
Every song have their magic and sweet and adorable and cute and nice and special.


Music is just like that.






Awesome, Bravo, Marvelous.






I can't imagine what if there wasn't any music in this world. :) .





Well, I'm just feel this when I was playing my playlist in youtube.
And of course, I always feel this when I was playing the piano. :):) .
I don't think I play well, but just you know, the feeling is good.
It almost like done a maths question, LOL :D.



Beloved,
QianZhi :)