Long time didn't come :P .
You know, busy life always need to throw something. So I threw blog, hahaha :P:P .
But I took SLEEP ._.
Okay. I just can't get use to it :B:B .
Soon you will see a daily blogger, I think ;) .
So.. Know why I come here today?
I saw and heard many things recently.
And feel like ass.
Hmph. First thing.
Guess what? I saw a people, a FAKER talking abt LIFE IS FULL OF LIES.
LOL IS IT FUNNY?
Nope.
I wonder.
Is it faker can't realize they're fake?
I wonder.
What's faker thinking?
I wonder.
Prefect board is fake, ikr.
I admit that sometimes I'm faker, too.
But that just when people, especially a stranger talk a small-not-funny-at-all-joke, and I still laugh like hell.
It's a fake laugh, I admit.
When I saw the people talking so hard to make us/me laugh... I will surrender and laugh.
Its just for respect the people. I don't want she/he feel like "OMG-nobody-laugh-so-I-am-so-suck".
That's not a good feeling, right?
But just s o m e t i m e s.
I'm a short laughing point person actually, hhahaha. So I can laugh for anything at anytime! EWHEHHEHEH! XD .
Don't think I'm fake laughing all the time -.- .
Luckily this not a popular blog.
I don't want people to see it, seriously.
I really tried my best to get into their world.
I'M TRYING MY BEST YOU KNOW?
And what did I earned?
Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many LIES.
Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many Many FAKE HEARTS.
I don't really need that.
So now I'm giving up.
Go ahead and lie to another stupid fool, but now, please butt out of my life.
Seriously, I'm not that fool.
I know that's all lies.
But I fool myself.
And keep telling myself to trust them.
HA-HA. Funny one.
I will get use to it one day, I think.
Am I seeing things with a too-clear-spectacles?
Yeah I wonder.
LOTS OF LOVES,
QianZhi.
