Pages

13012012

HIHI x) .



SO . WHEEEE TMR IS MY DAY.
I'm the QUEEN, HAHHAHAH :P .
Know family sure very embarrassing to wish me, looking forward to their funny looks, hhahahahha xD .


Looking forward to Monday too!
My PENCIL CASE! HAHHAHA :D:D .


Early-Thanks to that three fellow :) !


Thank you for buy me a new pencil case, ahahha.
Actually I decided to buy during my holidays -.- .
But my brother bought the one that I like = = .
So I still use the beloved blackish pencil case, EHEHHEHE!
Dont say my pencil case ugly! LOL :P .




Instead of counting down myself,  Glad to have friends to help me countdown to my day ;) .






Back to the old place.
No more people behind me and chatting about weird things.
LOL. But also, away from smoke :) .




Today wanted to wish early to HuiQin.
But I forgot -.- .





Wonder how real is this world.







LOTS OF LOVES,
QianZhi ;)