Hmph, feel like can't live without music, EHEHE :P .
Gong Xi Fa Cai . hahhaha!!
Yesterday the doctor leave this four words and let us do our own things, hhaha!!
He's a funny guy, LOL :PPPPP !
For WenPei's sake, I come and wake my blog up.
;) .
Nowadays really busy on reading!
I have to admit, Giddens is an AWESOME GUY!
I've finished a meaningful book just now. The book makes me think of many things..
And then, I read another book.Giddens's book, obviously.
And then, I TOTALLY GET IN TO THE BOOK.
And then, I forgot what I am thinking just now.
LOL, HIS BOOK IS ATTRACTIVE .
Seriously attractive like hell! :O
It seems like a trap, you know.
But I love the trap! HHAHA :D:D .
Anyway, he's nice author but I don't like his violent.
And the way that he describe dead.
And the way that he describe woman?
I love the way he write about history! :)
Instead of 杀手, I prefer 猎命师 .
Type like 狼嚎 is the BEST ! :D:D .
Times flew fast.
:)
LOTS OF LOVES,
QianZhi :)
